Sign in to follow this  
Guest kingairvols

The FS9 King Air 350

I was wanting to see if any one had any known info for add on cfg's or other data that would help the defualt King Air 350 fly more to real specs. I am aware of the Great B200 Extreem and have it, but agian was trying to "tweek" the Defualt 350. I should also add that there is the real chance it is accurate and I am off.Thank you.Mark.System:OS:MS Windows XP Professional, Ver 2002 Service Pack 2 Hardware:Intel Pentium® 4 CPU 2.802.84 GHz, 3.00 GB of RAM Radeon X1600 Pro 512MB running a 21/19.6 Sony Flat Screen Tubed Monitorand a 17/16 NEC/Mitsubishi Tubed MonitorGeForce FX 5200 128MB running a NEC/Mitsubishi 18 Flat Panel.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Mark,I certainly understand the desire to have the King of the Kings in the sim, but your best bet is to do what Rob Young did with the default Cessna: build a good air file from scratch.While you're at it, you might consider making a decent panel with accurate instrumentation, and a good VC. The new VC will, of course, require you to make a new model.As long as you're doing a new 3D model, you might as well fix the systems modeling. You'll also need to spend a few hours flying in a real one to get the sounds right.If you get together with 2 or 3 other guys to help out with the project, it shouldn't take you more than 2 or 3 years of development time. The good news is that given today's market, you should be able to sell copies of it for about $35 a pop.You could also go the way of the recently released B300, which gets you about half way there.I say all this with no intent to flame, and with absolutely no sarcasm at all. Simply put, "tweeking" the default B350 would be like putting a prom dress on a pig.