Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Boston KBOS texture "flashing" again

Yesterday I had flashing "texture" around the appron and near the gates of KBOS and this was version 2.0 . I installed version 2.1 (available here at AVSIM) and the flashing stopped. This morning I tried a flight from KlGA to KBOS and when I landed the "flashing" texture was there again. I went to the "scenery library" and noticed that "Boston-Logan2" was in a postion about mid way down the list of scenery, position 30 or something. I moved "Boston-Logan2 up to position #2 (Aerosoft AES is in position #1) and when I tried the airport all around, ALL of the flashing texture had stopped. I only had a very little "twinkling" of some small fences near the gates which I can live with very easy. All in all Boston v2.1 really shows up nice and I'm getting 18-24 FPS with traffic set at 75%. Maybe this is the real fix. jerrycwo4PS: Ever tried to get back into the "scenery Library" when FS2004 is still running? "Close your flight" and it will give you a window in which "settings" is there again and from there you can get back into the library.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!