Sign in to follow this  
Guest lokito50

fs9 crashing randomly

i have a problem, i set up for any flight and once i take off after 2 minutes the screen goes black and the error message comes on, it says that fs9 had encountered and error and needs to shut down. ...my pc specs areevg 680i motherboardcore 2 duo 2.13ghz2GB DDR2 1066MHZ OCZ3 Hard Drives2 DVD +/- Burners8800 GTS Superclocked 320MB video card...so i dunno wat the problem is cuz its hard to think that its caused by the hardware....if anyone can help id appreciate it..oh, FS9 is not installed in Drive C, i have it in one of the extra disks in case i need to reformat the pc...thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is this a new FS9 install? Or is it one you have been running for awhile, and just started having problems?A few questions for you:Do you have any installed sceneries in the areas you are flying in?Any newly installed aircraft?Have you recently installed new video card drivers?Have you recently applied any Microsoft patches or fixes?Made any changes to the fs9.cfg file?If you look at the 'Application' event viewer do you see the error and any other information? You can get to the Event Viewer by right clicking on 'My Computer' and select 'Manage'.Any antivirus running at the same time?Any other programs running at the same time as FS9?Let me know. We'll see if we can help out. No doubt a few other simmers will pop in and help out too.[hr width=100%" size=1 color="black]http://forefrontgrp.com/MyLogo2.JPGJason | General Aviation FanVisit my new Blog:http://abwain.spaces.live.com/