Sign in to follow this  
stefanos5913

Problem with addon scenery in Athens, Greece

Hi thereAfter a fresh install of fs9 I installed the Hellenic scenery project (HSP) base scenery v2 and I have a problem with two overlapping scenery buildings over the center of Athens. The Kallimarmaro stadium overlaps with a default football stadium that shouldn't be there.I found out that the football stadium disappears if I remove the Athens.bgl archive in

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

It seems like either you hadn't run the install batch file or something went wrong during the installation.There are certain default scenery files that need to be inactivated (the batch file does that by renaming them)Did you visit HSP's page? I think there is a solution posted there.www.avsim.com/greece/sceneryDid you check HSP's page? I think there is a solution posted there.George DorkofikisAthens, Hellashttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/811520/1704.png

Hi again.I searched the site and installed all the updates that are found there. I also downloaded the troubleshooting instructions and found out that two archives in