Sign in to follow this  
crvm

Without a clue, does anyone?

Hi everybody I have an interesting question. It's about the hard drive. I notice that very quickly my size was evaporating. So I decide to go through the add remove programs list when I noticed something peculiar. I noticed that squackbox was showing the same file size as FS2002 also FSNavigator was showing the same size as the other. I have windows xp It is questionable why the programs that attached to FS gain the same file size as FS. I mean the one you have to install straight into main FS folder

This is normal for Win Xp Dedos. Most of my Flight Sim add-ons such as my Carnaedo aircraft show as 2 gigs each! But really it's just a bug and does not reflect how much true space you have. Rightclick on your "C" drive icon through windows explorer or through MY Computer to see how much space you have.Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith" A little learning is a dangerous thing"AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ] K7S5A MB |[b]GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"