Sign in to follow this  
Old Bill

Crash at TFFR Le Raizet.

I had a constant crash to desktop at TFFR using Antilles group scenery and Ultimate Traffic to provide the Airline Traffic. Going backwards eliminating scenery addons for the area and duplicate AFCAD's from UT where they were replaced by Antilles group. The problem was still fairly consistant I was able to eliminate the CTD by removing the Traffic.bgl file. Adding the scenerey back in again, the CTD didn't reappear. Once I added the traffic.bgl file steady CTD again. After many, many hours of eliminating aircraft and recompiling the traffic file, I narrowed the problem to a Project Ai aircraft and texture. Air Antilles AT 42-300 was and is the Culpert. I have examined this Aircraft and its .cfg file and nothing appears to be wrong. Placing this Aircraft at another Airport away from the Antilles and everything is fine. I am at a loss to figure the reason for this CTD. Has anybody experienced a similar problem. Moreover what is it about ths combiation of scenery and Aircraft that is causing the problem? Air Antilles has been renamed Air Gyane. I'm using the DH6 the other Aircraft assigned to this Airline as AI with no problem.Bill, the Confused. :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hmmm :-hang

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!