Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonthedoors

Looking for a decent freeware 757 panel

Hi guys.For a while now I've been looking for a decent freeware panel for a 757.I'm looking for one with the full start-up precedures (fully functioning APU, hydraulics, electrics, etc). I found a quite good one in the ATA virtual fleet, but the hyraulics seem faulty, and the sounds appear to be out.After startup, the hydraulics seem to not work at all on most occasions, so the flaps won't extend/retract. To make them extend or retract I would have to turn all the pumps off, then back on again which, as you can imagine, is incredibly irritating.Also the sound engine is problematic because if I reach v1, v2 and rotate speeds, it will make the windows error noise. This also happens with 'wrong takeoff settings' warning horns, and some switches.So, more to the point, are there any freeware panels for the 757 (or even 767) that include the full startup precedures?PS: I have all the modules I need (FSUPIC and FSSOUND) and all that sha-bang.Thanks, guys.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Search the Library for Lonny Payne's 757 panel :)---------------------------------------FS9: Two Thirds of Uploaders Can't be Wrong .....

Ah, this is the panel I was on about, but thanks to your help, I found the sounds, and a fix.Thanks a bunch!