Sign in to follow this  
Guest gavlanigan

engines turn off?

Hi folks, I hope some one can help me here,I just fired up fs9 and was working my way to a runway when my engines died.Weird I thought but just restarted them again,but again the same thing happened .I changed aircraft to the wilco 737 and again the same thing,tried pss 757 and yet again it happened.I have changed my motherboard without a fresh install and that went well and with no problems but i don't believe that to be the problem.I also re-set all failures to off .any help would be appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi there,load a stock aircraft (i.E. 737), start the engines, safe your flight and check "use as startup/default flight", I can't think of the exact terminology anymore.The key is to start FS9 with a stock aircraft. You only need to do that once, after that you can switch to any other add-on AC.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifGIGABYTE Light 3D Galaxy II Liquid CoolingENERMAX Galaxy EGA850EWL ATX 850W Power SupplyNVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel MoboCore 2 Duo E6700 1066MHz FSB 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775CORSAIR XMS2 2GB SDRAM DDR2 800GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI ExpressSBlaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.12 x Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA Raid01 Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sWinXP Home SP2CH Yoke/Pedals