Sign in to follow this  
Guest akira1981

aircraft not appearing as AI-traffic , but are visible in FS aircraft menu and flyable?

Guest akira1981

Hello everybodyNext to the regular freeware civil and military AI-packages, i'm experimenting a bit to create some more extra military traffic.But i've come to the problem that some aircraft are not appearing at all as AI-traffic (but they do show up in the FS aircraft menu and are flyable). I'm using a simple flightplan to test it, which is working well with other known to work AI-aircraft.I know the aircraft i'm trying (eg. Kazuniro Ito's SU-24, TU-22P, and TU-22M3) are not specifically made for AI though. Is there some tool or a way to know if an aircraft is suited for AI.What could be the cause? Anybody has some experience with this.I've checked the *.cfg files and also with ACA , but everything seems fine there.

Hi,One of the common problems is that the radius of the plane is too large for your parking spots. You can check that in AFCAD/Aircraft Editor. Other problems can be that it is too slow or fast for your flight plans. Try changing the time a little forward or back and see what you find. The Traffic Tools Explorer is good for finding them too.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___