Sign in to follow this  
Guest whiteape

Knob Turning In Increments of 10?!

Guest whiteape

Ok, it seems just all of a sudden ALL my aircraft, when tuning my altimiter, HSI, VSI, or OBS, that it turns in increments of 10 in the virtual cockpit. Now, heres a few other things. It DOES NOT do it while on the ground. And, it only happens in the virtual cockpit in the air and after landing. Now, yes, I have heard that this is a Microsoft bug, and that FSUIPC(registered) has a fix for it. Well, guess what, I dont have the money for FSUIPC. I have tried what others have said, reduce my sliders. I have made them all minimal, and it still did not fix it. My CPU load isnt even that horribly high with FS2004 running. This is really bad as i only fly in the VC. Is there ANY possible way to fix this without FSUIPC? Thanks in advance

Guest whiteape

I tried that about 5 times, with controlled "experiments". I have since turned off my PC and of course, am on it now, and will see if it is still happening.

Guest whiteape

Great news, I found the culprit! It is the "head effect" that I was using from FSInn. Not sure why it started doing it all of a sudden, but it sucks because that was a cool feature and now I have to leave it off:(.