Sign in to follow this  
Guest F15Driver

SimFlyers KPHX

Guest F15Driver

Just downloaded simflyer KPHX which has been around for a few years--first thing I noticed was most of default and payware aircraft "bounce" on taxiways/runways. Is there a fix/patch out there that addresses this issue?Thanks in advanceF15Driverps...I have ultimate terrain, FSG, Ground Environment Pro, etc etc and numerous payware airport addons.

There was a patch to deal with this, I have it some where backed up.also if you put the Phoenix aerial photo above Simflyers KPHX it will fix the dirt taxiway.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

There was a patch, as noted in another post, but I still bounce around a bit on Rwy 8... In addition, if you set the TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=21 in the terrain section of your fs9 config file, you might avoid falling into the lower level when you park at certain gates or cross the taxiway bridge. The airport also gives me a error on closing FS9 if I quit from there. These issues were never completely fixed for all users. Too bad, because it is very nice otherwise.DJ

Guest F15Driver

Thanks much...after landing at KMIA with FlyTampa KMIA scenery...there's a similar issue...I believe a post mentioned that some of the payware airport scenery created initially for FS2002 was morphed into FS2004 and doesn't exactly "mesh-up" in some of the axis (elevation for one).Never considered loading aerial photo above it...I wonder if that will work for KMIA as well.Geddy 2112...if you've got a patch can you attach it?Thanks!F15Driver

You're welcome... I believe there are several patches available for KMIA on the Fly Tampa site; I have them all installed and don't have any problems there that I can recall, though it's been a while since I last flew in.DJ

Guest venux

If you have a landclass-addon installed (like FSGenesis-LC or Ultimate Terrain) there is a simple solution for thisgo to the scenery library...Scroll down until you find a entry called "* Aerial Photo" Select the "move up" button repeatibly until the * Aerial photo shows above the entry for your LC-Addon. Restart Flight Simlulator & the taxiways should be smooth.

I fly in and out of Miami on a regular basis and have not had a problem with Flytampa, FSGenesis and Free Flow Florida installed.It's all in the layering.Attach is the KPHX fix file.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG