Sign in to follow this  
Guest 247

Cls a340-600 and fps

Guest 247

I was just wondering how will the cls a340-600 Get along with my fps, My decsion on buying it kinda rests on the replies My spec is Intel p4 3 ghz 1mb, ati radion 9250 256mb, 160gb hdd and a 256mb of ram ddr. Also is there any reason why i shouldnt buy it, it looks great. Thanks 247

Not sure about your system specs. Your system memory is very low (256DDR) 1gb should be the lowest nowadays most run 2-3gb and 4gb on vista 64bit. The cls A340 is a lite package no major systems modelled etc so it should be easy on the framerates. However I fear your system may struggle unless you keep most sliders left. What FPS do you get with the default aircraft?

Rob Prest

Guest 247

Well on the ground i get about 5-7 and in the air with clear weather i get about 20 t0 30 and with clouds down to 10. Thats will all the sliders to the right. Also ive made an error i have 512 mb of ram ddr. Im thinking about upgrading it to a gig or 2 but im not sure how much it will cost. Thanks for your reply non the less

Guest 247

Thought i may aswell use this thread. How much of a difference will i see in fps when i upgrade to 1.25 gig of ram instead of 512mb ?

If you upgrade your Ram to 1GB you wont see an increase in FPS just faster texture loads. Your P4 3ghz is more then enough for default aircraft... Just make sure dont have anti virus or any junk running in the background. I would say your best bet is upgrading your graphics card, I assume your motherboard takes AGP? If so AGP cards are very cheap now PCI-E is mainstream.Rob

Rob Prest