Sign in to follow this  
Guest lgvpilot1

Kai Tak flight plan

Guest lgvpilot1

First post guys so please be gentle:-) I was wondering what flight planner you are using I have FSbuild, and to build a flight plan to Kai tak you have to use the IACO code vhkg which, when i export it to my pmdg aircraft it becomes quite useless !I suppose i could use fs9 and convert with plan to route but Im hoping that you guys will have a better solution!I have no doubt that i have probably missed something obvious.Some times stupidity semms to be my strong point!:D Thanks for any help or adviceMark

I use routeplanner website but make a plan to VHHH. No difference. VHHH or VHHX all goes to CH VOR anyway. After CH you're on a standard arrival anyway and that's where things are a little different. Then I enter it into the FMC. I'll make the plan also in FS so that Active Sky can follow it and give me ATIS.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest Maxihard

Just edit the identifier with notepad after exporting the fp, simple as that me thinks!

Guest lgvpilot1

Max and Donnie Thanks guys I shall be heading east this weekend !!!Mark