Sign in to follow this  
Guest 28right

Vistaliners 727-200 Sound Issue

I'm not sure if this is something with the aircraft or the separate panel I installed, so I'm hoping someone may have dealt with this before. On my (fantastic) Vistaliners 727-200, the sound will sometimes drop out as I cycle through views...with the sound being the loudest at the REAR_RIGHT view and icrimentally getting quieter as I cycle around to the forward view and it then goes completely silent at REAR_LEFT. Any ideas? Incidentally, like most of my addon aircraft, I have adjusted my REAR-RIGHT and REAR_LEFT views to be behind-the-wing passenger views. I have not noticed this problem in any other aircraft I have, however.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Shoot....I'm not exactly sure. It looks a lot like a 727 panel by David Reed at AVSIM but it's not quite the same. Been a while since I added it. I could be another one by David Reed as they look really similar. I should point out that the sound issue is intermittent. I just did a short flight and it didn't occur. But, it happens pretty often.

>I should point out that the sound issue is intermittent.don't use that panel combo for the VL727. i use the Richard Probst panel for FS9 and the sound cfg by Erick Cantu and Derek Beal.try setting the FS sound quality one 'notch' less. you will likely not hear the sound quality difference, but this will reduce the CPU/soundcard load and may solve/reduce the challenge.my computer doesn't work well with PMDG's 1900D sound package (lots of strange artifacts and odd stereo effects). the above helps, until i fly on VATSIM, then i use the default FS kingair sounds ... go figure.i'm sure others will have ideas.--