Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arya7680

aia 737-700

Guest Arya7680

I wondered if any of you guys would be able to help me with this one.I cant get the ai-aardvark Boeing 737-700 to work, I've tried with two different airlines, on two computers, but it won't work.I've checked that the names, model references and such match, but I'm unable to find a solution, except for downloading a Project AI plane, but I would prefer to avoid that

Can you explain in a bit more detail what you mean when you say "it won't work" ??Do you mean it does not work as an AI aircraft or are you wanting to fly it or ?????With a few more details one of us will likely be able to help.

Guest Arya7680

Flying an AI-aircraft is quite difficult(not to say impossible), so I'm not planning on flying it.It won't appear ingame(in-flight) at the airport.Yroute finds the aircraft to be "Missing"After editing the .air file it shows up as fly-able...(I can choose it in the plane-selection screen, and "fly" it)Arya Tanner

I am not familiar with how YRoute works, but if it says the aircraft in question is "missing" I would have to assume that the necessary data is incorrectly written in the "aircraft" portion of the traffic file.I would decompile the traffic file with Traffic Tools and look at the aircraft.txt (it may well have other workds ars a part of the name) and compare the part of the entry for the aircraft which is in quotation marks to the title= line of the aircraft's aircraft.cfg file.They must match.example:from the aircraft_XXX.txt file -AC#3,120,"Douglas DC-3"from the aircraft.cfg file -title=Douglas DC-3