Sign in to follow this  
Guest daveusmc1775

FS9 /Active Sky 6.5 Voice ATIS/Flightwatch help?

Guest daveusmc1775

I've been using AS 6.5 for two yrs. now...an excellent product I will add, so, I'm wondering why Voice ATIS/Flightwatch doesn't want to sound off. I only heard it once, which seemed very unusual to me.I had forgotten about it because I never heard it until last week.Yes, I have the box checked off within ''Startup and General''.Secondly, why doesn't HIFISIM have support; they send us here to AVSIM?Any help would be appreciated.DJ

Hi DJ,1. Are you tuning a COMM radio to 122.0 in FS04? Then you do need to wait a bit. The playing does not start immediately.2. Since way back when, we have had a great relationship with the ownership here at AVSIM. They hosted some of Damian's early plane work, hosted his first weather program: AS2002, and were gracious enough to host our support forum. Heck, we've even had drinks with them! You'll find our dedicated forum a little further down the page.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Guest daveusmc1775

No, but it would have been nice if I read the manual again.Thank's for your quick response.Sorry, sometimes I just want to breeze through the material and get right into flying!DJ

>>Sorry, sometimes I just want to breeze through the material and >>get right into flying!Shame on you, DJ!! Wanting to fly instead of read manuals. I can't imagine that! :-lol