Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest pompomke

Wilco Citation X VIP Animation

Hi, for those who have Wilco Citation XI'm having trouble executing the VIP animation. What I do is load the plane at any gate at Heathrow (aerosoft one), then slew the plane to the area with the red carpet, which I can see. I then go back into normal mode. I then open the exit and then tune Nav2 to 117.50, but nothing happens. Does anyone knows what I am doing wrong as the manual is pretty much hopeless.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm afraid I cannot answer your question but I am trying to get the pilot's maual because I do not know how to set the FMC etc can you help please?

>I am trying to get the pilot's maualit was installed on your computer when you ran the installer -start | all programs | wilco publishing | citation X | pilot's guide--

>... I then open the exit and then tune Nav2 to 117.50,>but nothing happens.already stated in another thread -have you confirmed you are tuning the active NAV2 freq, not the backup?--

>>... I then open the exit and then tune Nav2 to 117.50,>>but nothing happens.>>already stated in another thread ->>have you confirmed you are tuning the active NAV2 freq, not>the backup?>>>--Yep, although I check both just in case and neither are working. The carpet is there but I don't know under what circumstances the animation will work. i.e Have to arrive at the spot and not slewing there or the engines have to be switched on etc.Maybe I have to re-install again