Sign in to follow this  
hightower

Too many smoke effects

I have so many different smoke effects files in my Effects folder that I don't know what is what. Currently on most of my turbine powered aircraft, the smoke initiates on start up and lasts a good minute or so.What I'm after is what the default 737-400 has, which is a small puff upon ignition, and it's gone. Looking in the aircfg file, it does not list this startup smoke effect. Just Wake, Water, Dirt, Concrete and Touchdown.My questions are: 1. Where is the smoke effect listed?2. Can someone specifically recommend the type of effect I'm looking for in the library? There are scores of smoke effect programs in the library. I'm just looking for one that will produce a short puff of smoke.ThanksChris