Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johanfrc

Problems with Traffic Manager

For more the 3 years I have had Traffic Manager by Vanderlei Martinelli installed. And now it's beginning to make the first problems.When I try to update my Airport list I get a warning. It's something about a Array border that has been extended.The I get the following error list:System.IndexOutOfRangeException: The index was outside of the arrays borders. at b9.a(Int32 A_0, Int32 A_1) at b9.b(UInt32 A_0, UInt32 A_1, UInt32 A_2) at b9.c(UInt32 A_0, UInt32 A_1, UInt32 A_2) at b9.a() at b9.a(ProgressBar A_0) at dg.a(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)************** Indl

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you found a solution already?!?This because I am having the same problems sinces last week.....Thanks for you answer!!Best regards,Kristiaan