Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misgav

FS9 won't load at all!

Mystery.I was running fs9 as usual, then went away for a few days.Came back and tried to load fs9, but it wouldn't go beyond the splash screen.Tried rebooting- same problem.Ran registry cleaner, defragged, cleaned up junk files.Ran virus checker-everything is clean. Still fs9 refuses to load. Aaaaaargh!@#$This the error report I get below:Any ideas what's wrong?C:DOCUME~1userLOCALS~1Temp54f1_appcompat.txtEytan OrnsteinIntel 2core duo 4400 2.0GHZGeForce 8600GT 256MB2.0 GB ramWindows XP home

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,C:DOCUME~1userLOCALS~1Temp54f1_appcompat.txtThis TXT file is not the cause of your problem54f1_appcompat.txt is the rapport of error to send to Microsoft ....Check this TXT file for maybe find the culprit inside.Cheers for now.

Problem solved!I updated my graphics driver and fs9 loads up ok.What hapened was that on e of my kids had installed an old game, which must have put in an older driver.basic stuff, i guess. Always update!Eytan

Hello,Always update!Will be cautious with this statement and certainly not make a general rule of it... :)What is new is not allways better .. !Cheers for now.