Sign in to follow this  
Guest nihongo

Software to Track FS Flights

Guest nihongo

I remember having this software years ago in Fs98. You could see FS flights where they are in the world. What was this program called.Is there a connection I can log onto where I can use MSFS ATC (not live VATSIM-too much trouble using so much add on software for vatsim!) and fly where other pilots are flying normal flights on ATC?

Guest nihongo

>I remember having this software years ago in Fs98. You could>see FS flights where they are in the world. What was this>program called.>>Is there a connection I can log onto where I can use MSFS ATC>(not live VATSIM-too much trouble using so much add on>software for vatsim!) and fly where other pilots are flying>normal flights on ATC?I was looking for this: Whazzup.http://www.projectmagenta.com/My next question is, how do I see who is flying?

Guest wji

Ah, thanks for the trip down memory lane . . . I must boot up my old WIN98 and WIN-ME machines to see all the old FS stuff I used to fool around with.As I recall, most of these programs that hooked up to the online flying networks, started with several server-connect options. The active, online-servers are listed in the connection options.Thanks again, for the reminder of many pleasant hours spent (wasted?) online viewing FS flights.