Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Big Vern

Airport Corruption?

I've started getting an odd corruption of airport locations in FS2004.For example if I select Heathrow (EGLL) as the start location and in Flight Planner, it shows the field as "Heathrow Helipad", which is JFGL. Similarly, making an FS Passengers flight, correctly setting the destination as EGLL and landing at the wrong location, the end of flight report informed me I had landed at JFGL.The only recent changes I've made to FS2004 are installation of two freeware aircraft - a POSKY 757 and a DC9 with Panels and sounds. At the same time I've started getting a warning message on starting the simabout ADF2MOD.dll and FSSound.dll (yes I know these can be overcome by updating the config file) however it looks as if some more serious corruption has occurred.Any idea how I could repair this short of a complete uninstall/reinstall?...Update...Problem solved...I uninstalled a freeware DC9 panel I had installed - Panel_DC9_high/SAS_DC9v50.exe - author unknown - and the problem (together with an FSSound.dll and ADF2Mod.dll warning at start up), now seems to have gone away.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!