Sign in to follow this  
Guest Outer Marker

Final Airbus Overland FDE update

Guest Pilot Nicco

If you have GMax, and you email Overland for the A320 source files you can edit them manually. I would but I dont have the time to. And no I am not using the default overland cockpit/VC. I am using abacus's A320 cockpit with no VC.

Guest Pilot Nicco

And I mean the source files for the Airbus A320 .MDL files. If you have the source file (which you have to get from the manufacturer) you can open and edit .MDL file using Gmax.

Guest Outer Marker

Nicco,I am an FDE designer. Unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about Gmax, 3-D modeling, and .MDL files. However, I am just about 100% sure that Overland would never make its source files available to me. With the source files, I would effectively have a lot of their intellectual property.Perhaps somebody else might be able to help you out with your request. I see that you are doing a panel merge... I'm sure that Overland support would tell you this is out of scope.I'd be happy to do what I can for you from the FDE standpoint, but MDL files are beyond me.-- Outer Marker.

Guest Pilot Nicco

Do you know if you can make the gear turn?

Guest natbrain

Hey, can you make an FDE for Overland A330's and a340-600's?That would be great.Thanks

I mean the gear rotation as when I turn the nose gear turns.
You need to update your Airbus package. there is a update to fix issues like these on there site.All model nose gears turns for me.