Sign in to follow this  
Guest acebrando1

No Traffic

Guest acebrando1

Lately, whenever I fly online (VATSIM) I do not see any traffic. I do not know why. No changes have been made to any of the settings in FS9 or Squawkbox; I have not installed anything, etc. One day I could see the traffic, the next day I could not. Sometimes the traffic appears on tcas. However a couple of days ago I was landing in LAX and a 747 was on final next to me, but if he would not have stated on UNICOM that he was on final 25R (I was on final on 25L), I might have taxied right in front of him on my way to the gate. I never had a visual on any other aircraft in the flight, including the 747 less than a quarter mile away from me on final and taxiing; no one was even registering on tcas.Does anyone know what might be the problem?Thanks,Brandon

Vatsim or SB forum is the best place to help you. Rob

Rob Prest

Guest acebrando1

Thank you.Brandon