Sign in to follow this  
Guest monsterzero_jr

Recommend a commercial Learjet 45 add-on?

Guest monsterzero_jr

I love the Learjet 45 and am decent at flying it but the stock LJ45 from Microsoft kind of sucks...there are 2D and 3D panels on the market that are eons ahead of the MS standard. They also have all kinds of cool functioning systems.Does anybody make a commercial LJ 45 that you could recommend? I'll pay for it if it's good. If nobody has it then maybe recommend another business jet of comparable size and performance.

Hey Monsterzero --- I swear, I could've started this thread myself! I also love the LJ45, and sadly, after much searching, I was never able to find a 3rd party addon for an entirely new aircraft. That being said, I can personally recommend several payware addons that will keep you in the air. First, I purchased the Intregrated Simavionics package, which improves the flight deck with new avionics. I actually started a thread about this addon a few weeks ago, and received some great responses; check it out! I also recommend Eaglesoft' Beechjet/Hawker 2-for-1 package. Those little bizjets are so much fun to fly... this morning, just made a short hop from KCPS (Cahokia, IL) to KMDW (Chicago) in the Beech version. They definitely give the corporate jet feel. Finally, I'll tell you that because of everything I've heard, I will be purchasing Eaglesoft's Citation X when they issue V2, which should be soon. V1 is supposed to be amazing, and considering what has been said about the improvements, I'm eagerly anticipating its release. I hope I gave you some food for thought. (By the way, I am not personally involved with any of the above-named projects, nor have I been compensated for my recommendations... I just REALLY REALLY love them)

Guest RichUK

You can't beat Eaglesoft for bizz jets. Rich.