Sign in to follow this  
Guest monsterzero_jr

Best 747 Add-on for FS 2004?

Guest monsterzero_jr

What is it called? I know there's a bunch out there. No clue which is the best. I'm looking for an accurate simulation of the systems. For instance, I've never had a chance to play with a simulated INS, ever.

Payware 747-400 PMDG.. Freeware 747-200 Ready for pushback, and you can find a freeware 747-400 called IFLY I hear the ifly aircraft is very good for a freeware model but most will tell the PMDG model is the way to go if you can afford it.Rob

Rob Prest

Guest Super 27

Yeah, it really depends on what you're looking for. The PMDG (payware) and iFly (freeware) both represent the 747-400 with the glass cockpit. The iFly is AMAZING for freeware, and while the PMDG is quite pricey, it's WELL worth it.The Ready for Pushback version (freeware) is the 747-200, so it's all steam gauges, manual flying, and the only navigation it has is VOR/ADF/INS, so you don't have an FMC to fly it for you. That said, it's a spot-on recreation of the old bird.