Sign in to follow this  
Guest joe308

Searching for a Special EZ-Scenery Object

You might try contacting John Stinstrom.He usually knows what is available in the way of military related objects for EZ.The last address I had for him is:John Stinstromjohnstinstrom@aceweb.comHope this may be helpful.

Guest joe308

"Opa"Tks for the input...I have John on my "To Contact" list. I worked with him a little on his Sigonella scenery after its release regarding some recommendations I had to make it look more like a military airfield. (I'm a retired military/commercial pilot).BTW this project I'm working on is my first scenery attempt and I wanted to tell u how invaluable ur exclusion instructions were to me. Without that little piece of expertise I would have never been able to tackle it. Since Kunsan AB in the 50's was completely different from the MSFS default version I had to excluded the whole place and start from the ground up.A little history, I'm the guy who writes the aviation Feature Articles for Flightsim.com. U may have read some of my yarns about acft like the DC6, C130, F3D, YS11, IL76, Beech DS18, Ocean Station & the DC8 and the HU16. I currently have most latest story in the queue @ Flightsim.com about the L1011.The scenery I'm working on will be used in conjunction with a story about the Marine night fighter squadron VMF(N)-513 in the Korean War. Again tks for all the help u've provided countless numbers of flight simmers, me included, over the years. Bravo Zulu and I hope u stay in touch. Perhaps we can work on something together in the future.Joe Thompson