Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geoffco

Auto Tower vs. FSHotSFX

Another FSHotSFX question... in two parts...i) Is it possible to disable the tower view changing behaviour of FSHotSFX. I've had a look both here and on their support forums but I can't find any reference to this. From the help file is would seem that setting the flyby to 0 should do it but that's not the whole story. Also, I can find all the other settings of FSHotSFX in one or other of the .ini files but I cannot find the view parameters... anyone found these?ii) If it's not possible, then we move to the settings of Auto Tower... While in flight (and with FSHotSFX running), Autower.exe does it's job marvelously and I have set it up to check/change the view every 5 seconds. However, upon landing, the FSHotSFX viewpoint is applied and that's ok (I suppose) for 5 seconds but then Autower does not change it back to the proper tower position. Does this mean that the program doesn't change the view for an aircraft on the ground (can this be changed somehow?) or does FSHotSFX send the view info continuously?Many thanks in advance if someone can understand and answer my rambling questions!Geoff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!