Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

EMB-170/190 study material request

Apart from knowing all the arguments why such isn't officially published, I try it though: anyone knows a place on the net where more in-depth study material for the Embraer 170 series is available (don't dare to dream of an AOM in pdf format...)?Andreas

Guest Reed203

www.smartcockpit.comDoesnt have everything on the EJET but a few different sections from the AOM. The autoflight section is great! This is also an excellent resource for other aircraft as well.

Thank you, overlooked this completely (stupid me)!Anywhere else some materials? They don't need to be freeware, I'm ready to pay for good (electronic) manuals.Andreas

Guest Reed203

Haha no problem. Smartcockpit is a great resource that not everyone knows about. But they should because it is so helpful! Try the Embraer website and click on the 170/5 or 190/5. There is a submenu that has something called an airport planning manual. There is alot of operational type stuff included in that manual you might be interested in. Unfortunately, it seems to be impossible to to get a real AOM from the manufacturer because of security/privacy concerns. Sometimes they pop up on ebay though so you might want to try there. I currently see an ERJ 145 manual up for sale but no dice on the 170/190