Sign in to follow this  
Guest mjg803

Help, error

Guest mjg803

Ive been using Fs9 for a couple months and never really used the select a flight option(i have no idea why i never ventured into this tab lol). So i decided to go out and by Fs approaches vol3.As i went to select my flight i noticed i kept getting an error report. Figuring it may be a problem with Fs approachs Vol.3 i tried selecting a default flight,to my suprise none of them work either, and i keep getting the same error report with the modname unknown.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

What happens when you un-install the FS approaches package? Can you then use the Select a Flight option with no errors?

Guest mjg803

nope, this was one of the first things i tried and to no avail,none of the pre loaded flights work.

>nope, this was one of the first things i tried and to no>avail,none of the pre loaded flights work.Since you indicated that you had not tried the Select a Flight before, then there is no way of knowing if it ever worked (which it should).Sounds to me like a bad installation. You may need to seriously consider an un-install and then a clean re-install.If it comes to that, you might want to read this first:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...=root&Go=SearchGood luck

Guest RonB49

But before you reinstall, you should rename your FS9.cfg config file to something like FS9.ORG then start FS9. When you end your FS9 session, it will create a new config file. This may fix your problems; it is always worth a try because it is much easier and quicker than a reinstall.R-