Sign in to follow this  
Guest stan29

Lost Strobes in FS9

Guest stan29

Hello Fellow Simmers, Hope someone can help me please, as the title suggests I can't see strobe light effects anymore. I have tried all the default aircraft and my addon iFDG A319 etc.. funnily enough I can see them in spot view from a distance but not close up or when in cockpit view and cycle views to exterior using the 'S' key stroke. I recently deleted FSx Demo, but backed up my .cfg. It was working fine until recently...bummer!!Any help will be most gratefully received.Regards, Stan Harvey EGPE.

>Hello Fellow Simmers, >>Hope someone can help me please, as the title suggests I can't>see strobe light effects anymore. I have tried all the default>aircraft and my addon iFDG A319 etc.. funnily enough I can see>them in spot view from a distance but not close up or when in>cockpit view and cycle views to exterior using the 'S' key>stroke. I recently deleted FSx Demo, but backed up my .cfg. It>was working fine until recently...bummer!!>>Any help will be most gratefully received.>>Regards, Stan Harvey EGPE.I seem to remember when I deleted the FSX Demo it did a couple of strange things related to my FS2004 also - don't recall exactly what they were though.Unless you have already tried this, you can alway try the old standby trick of renaming your FS9.cfg (FS9.cfg.BAK or Orig) file (it is hidden by default) and letting FS build a new one when you restart it. Any special settings you made will be lost but can be reset or copied back in from the original FS9.cfg file.It might be worth a try.