Sign in to follow this  
Guest carlosandcamy

I want to activate a SID in gps 500 in fs9

Guest carlosandcamy

Hello,I am driving myself insane trying to activate a SID for Honolulu HI in the default fs9 gps500. More specific it is the KEAHI THREE Departure Procedure in PHNL.I can't seem to load or even find this procedure in the default fs9 garming gps500. Has anyone had any success loading SID's in the GPS 500. I can load approach procedures without a problem but cannot load departure or arrival procedures.I did some searching and it seems like alot of people have the same problem. Also the fs9 learning center says it will cover it later in the section but I was never able to find a way to load departure procedures.I would like to use the default without having to load any add ons such as FSNAV etc..Any help is greatly appreceated.Thanks for your time,Carlos

All you can do is load waypoints as part of an fs9 flight plan. Unless the waypoints involved are named, you won't have much luck though. If you use the ATC you should get vectors to KEAHI waypoint after take off. If you enter HNL as your first waypoint, I _think_ ATC will get you to intercept the HNL-KEAHI leg, vice trying to return to HNL but you will have to experiment.scott s..