Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cva675

iFly fuel flow

HII installed iFly 747-400, worked great. I wanted to clean up my hard drive and start from scratch, so I formated. Put everything back on. Installed FS2004, reinstalled iFly. Didn't do anything different. Now when I go through the start up, I get to the point to start the engines and the iecas shows no fuel flow to the engines so when I pull the knobs to start, they will not. If I press ctrl-E the engines spool up and start 1,2,3,4 then the iecas shows the fuel flow with green lines. Before the format the green fuel flow lines were there without having to press ctrl-E. Any ideas as to what settings I am not doing. If you need more info please just ask and I will provide what I can. And yes the pumps are on No stupid answers or questions please. I have started this thing before no problem, just now when I go through the same procedures the green fuel flow lines do not show up.Thanks guys

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Not sure about IFLY but you need all 4 Bleeds on, APU running with APU Bleed air, 2 packs off. If using Autostart, engine ignition on, pull starter switch and monitor EGT... Oh yeah make sure the Left and Right ISLN valves are closed.Rob