Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest XQ-NUE

SBuilder: Problems with Landclass at Night

Hello,I am using SBuilder and when creating Landclasses without Buildungs like fields and woods light is shining trough them at night. I got this problem not at all created Landclass secneries.During daylight everything works fine, the fields an woods are visible but at night light is shining trough them:http://www.imgimg.de/uploads/1Nfbd41f1ejpg.jpgI already tried different layer numbers (5,10,15,20,21,23) but the problem still exists.I would be very happy about help!Many thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi there,that's a known issue if you mix polygons with textures that have lightmaps with those that don't. The solution is to (a) assign different layers to the two types and (:( keep the polygons in two different SBuilder projects.Here are the VTP2 layers I used for some of my projects:5 - various texture types without night lights that overlap water bodies 6 - various texture types with night lights that overlap water bodies 10 - industrial areas (night lights) 11 - settlements (night lights) 12 - golf courses and forested parks 13 - forestry clearcuts and airport grassy areas and ski slopes14 - gravel pits and hydro dams concrete textures 15 - muskegs16 - glaciers and snowfields 17 - islands in rivers and lakes and ski area forest "islands" 18 - airfield areas with bare soil or rocks 19 - airfield areas on top of layer 18 (e.g., grassy spots) 20 - industrial or airfield areas (w/ night lights) on top of layer 12+Cheers, Holger