Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jackfrost

Sky Appearance

Hi,Would be grateful for anyhelp on this - my fs2004 sky looks weird in that the colours are not blended together. Each is separate with the result that the sky looks contoured with diffent colours, each distinct from one another.Im not sure whether this is a graphic card setting which needs to be changed or a setting within FS2004?Any help gratefully recieved!! Many thanks in advance

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Jack,Not too sure if I can help, but it would be very useful for me and others to see what you are referring to in order that we may understand your problem.Post a few screen shots so that we can have a look at what you are seeing.Thanks.

check your display settings and make sure they are set to 32 bit color rather than 16 bit color.it's under options - display - hardware i believe. the setting you are looking for is the screen resolution. the last # in the screen resolution is the color resolution. for instance mine is set at 1650x1080x32. that's 32 bit. 1650x1080x16 is 16 bit color which leaves you with far less color graduation.your video card might have a setting for this too, out on your desktop, that you need to look into.