Sign in to follow this  
christiaan

WILCO 380 CTD

Installed the CD FS2004 version, however having CTD everytime I change something with the Singapore airline (day to night or reverse, also if I programme SIA when stating up the flightsimulator the FS9 just freezes at 0%. It seems to happen with the 2d aircraft & not with the other textures up to know. I have installed the A380 after receiving it in the mail today from Wilco. Any solutions as SIA is my favorite A380 being the 1st in service.Also no night cabin lights in the nose of the aircraft in 2d. Not noticed any other faults at the moment as it is the 1st day of installation. Is there anyone who have had the same problem and knows the answer regarding especially the CTD with SIA.