Sign in to follow this  
BillDickson

Jaggies & shimmering

I am running FS9 on vista 32 with a dell Q6600 cpu and a 8800GT 512 Graphics and 3gb ram.I have tried the game settings at the default settings and with all the sliders maxed.The same with my Graphics card I have tried the sim with the factory default settings and also with everything maxed, but the results are the same. Still shimmerings and jaggies, all the settings I have tried makes no improvement.Anybody any ideas how to cure this.ThanksBill

Guest belga1

Hello,Maybe your solution is to made a research on this forum with the word Nhancer.Regards.

In your Nvidia Control Panel, be sure to set "Negative LOD Bias" to "Clamp".See if that helps if you haven't done tried it already.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest ThrottleUp

Drop mip-mapping slider in the simulator to 4 or below. This will get rid of shimmering.Works great for me.