Sign in to follow this  
panam

Freeware Scenery / VHHH2005b

I hope someone can help me with a problem i have since i had to set up FS 9 due to a problem i could not solve. This freeware, together with AES became my favourit airport in FS9 everything worked perfect and near to reality. After i had to set up FS 9 I expereience the problem that the scenery is not working properly. I attched the picture how it looks like. Someone know what went wrong after the new FS 9 set up. Any help is very much appreciatedthanks in advanceWerner

Just a couple of thoughts:1. Did you follow the install instructions exactly? I know that sounds very basic but as I remember, there are several specific things which must be done.2. Do you have th 9Dragons Kai Tak scenery installed also?The two CAN be made to work together but it requires several changes. If that is the case, here is a link to the instructions:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchGood luck!