Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest griffon55

go around (thr red/acc)

Hi everyone!I wonder why when i'm flying with my feelthere a320 wilco,i'm not able to change thr red/acc in go around page fmgc?when i'm on the ground i'm able to change.If i change thr red/acc on take-off page that change thr red/acc in go around page WHY?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I found about that.Once you set the thrust levers to FLEX/MCT or TOGA then that is the signal to the FMGS that you are in the take-off phase of the flight. There is no operational reason why you would change the thrust-red/acc altitudes during this phase so the data is locked in and cannot be changed. This is consistent with how the real aircraft behaves. (During the take-off the colour of this text changes from blue to green indicating it cannot be modified). Not sure if the wilco does this...In the case of the GO-AROUND thrust-red/acc altitudes on the real aircraft these figures are independent of the TAKE-OFF ones and changing them should not affect the Take-Off figures however in practice these values would probably be set during the descent towards the destination at which point the performance TAKE-OFF page would not be accessible anyway. Nevertheless I have tested it in a Faros FMGS Trainer and modifying the GO-AROUND values on the ground has no effect on the TAKE-OFF ones so it is a bug in the wilco.I contacted Eric marciano and there don't will be an update for the moment.