Sign in to follow this  
Chris Boyce

ATI Radeon question - important pls help!

Guest gasebah

Hi guys,as I am waiting for my new Radeon 9700Pro a very important question(at least for me)comes to my mind:Can someone please confirm that you can rotate the orientation of the monitor 90 or 270 degrees. That means the 2nd monitor. My cockpit setup works this way and the card is of no use to me if it doesn't support that with the drivers.Nvidia calls this feature NVrotate.Edit:I will shoot the next question immediately:Does it allow for the connection of a 2nd monitor at all??Thx fr any help in advance.Alex

Hi Alex, I Have a Radeon 9000 and it has some software called Hydravision. This is for multiple displays. Have not used it ,but you will have that option.Chris

I5 13600KF 5.1GHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12G| | MSI Z690 Tomahawk DDR4 WiFi MB | M.2 NVMe SSD"s 2X1TB/2X2TB / HDD's 3X4TB and 1X8TB | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 64 Pro