Sign in to follow this  
KennyG

Installing TP.

Hi Fellow Simmers:)Earlier this month I saw the post regarding TP but did not take much notice as I am not puter literate and do not have a good understanding of add on scenery.Today I came across some screen shots with fellow simmers using TP and the scenery is outstanding.Now that this program has my attention, I would like to install the Beta 3, on my Duo Core with Vista Ultimate but reading some of the threads it appears that you may have to make some changes in the TP ini file to make it work properly.I have a good working FSX, with SP1 and I do not want to cause any problems with the program.Is it necessary that changes have to be made with files after you install TP.Any comments welcome.Kenny G.

Guest cbuchner1

An uninstallation of TileProxy using the provided installer/uninstaller should leave no traces, in case you run into trouble with TileProxy.If you want to be absolutely 100% sure that you're not losing your working SP1 installation, perform an image of your flight simulator partition and create backups of your fsx.cfg and scenery.cfg in your personal user profile and the All Users profile folder.