Sign in to follow this  
Guest united777

AA True Chrome B767-200ER V3 just Uploaded

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Hey there:Just thought I'd let you know (no shot cuz the SS forum is down :(, plus, it'll build some suspense :-lol) that I've redone my AA 767-200ER with new metals and some other new stuff. It should pop up in tomorrow's new files. Please read the readme_AAL attached before asking me any questions regarding other liveries I am working on. It's all explained there. :)Cheers,Daniel PimentelPainter. :)http://www.aa.com/content/images/home/homeLogo.gif______________________________"Whenever you find yourself in the side of the majority it's time to pause and reflect" - Mark Twain

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Hey:The upload failed... Re-submitting it now. Here's a shot in the meantime(hope the moderators don't mind). Hopefully it'll pop up later today. :) CheersDaniel PimentelPainter. :)http://www.aa.com/content/images/home/homeLogo.gif______________________________"Whenever you find yourself in the side of the majority it's time to pause and reflect" - Mark Twain

Guest united777

Hey Dan. Long time no see eh? Well nice repaint, you seem to of mastered the AA scheme. Well I have good news for you. This summer I have to fly AA89 from EBBR-KORD. All UAL flights are full so we are stuck with AA! oh well.. lol"... AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!"[b/]