Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunstriker

Stopped using TP!

Guest sunstriker

Nothing to do with TP -fabulous program SPOILED by SP1 .How do I go back to original FSX as I dont have SP1 showing in add/remove which is the right way to dump it; without having to reinstal FSX PITAwill there ever be a cure for the blurs?Rich

If you are using Windows XP, you have to select the checkbox on top of the window entitled "Show Updates" to see the SP1 in add/remove programs.

Guest sunstriker

Silly me bye bye SP1;thanks m8Rich

Guest sunstriker

OKSP1 dumpedTP works ace; Horizon VFR works acemonths waiting fpr what - ironically introduced all the issues SP1 was meant to get rid of lolRich

Guest Rob_man

Yeah - shame to wait so long for SP1 and find its not so good for the greatest flight sim add-on for yonks. Not really a big deal though. Frame rates even for FSX RTM using TP scenery still embarassingly fast as no autogen and hardly makes a difference once you get up above 1000 ft. Give me fantastic local scenery to explore any day.(Mind you, must get off overseas and explore some serious terrain....)Rob

Guest cbuchner1

I wish I was able to switch between RTM and SP1 on the fly.Maybe replacing the FSX binaries and DLLs is already sufficient.How about creating a switcher application? Any volunteers?For using ActiveSky X, I would switch to SP1, for doing explorationswith TileProxy, I'd switch back to RTM.Christian

Guest wyoming

It's a sack of knots that evidently even ACES can't figure out properly. TP 4 works like a charm with FSX RTM and I'll stick with that. IFR procedures, I do in the dark anyways and I'm too busy timing and scanning to look outside. Nobody needs autogen and stuff to do serious flying anymore.