Sign in to follow this  

Mouse Problem with Fokker Installation

Hello, Have you heard of this problem before? After I installed the Fokker Panel by Project Fokker-100/70(PF 10070) I am having a problem with my mouse pointer. It flashes on the panel and screen and sometimes leaves trails on the panel. It also has effected all the panels in flightsim, but I don't have problem when FS2002 isn't running. I have tried installing different graffic card drivers, including the latest, and tried all the different resolutions, but this does not solve the problem. I have also tried deleting and reinstalling the Fokker package. Specs: FS2002 HP Pavillion 750n Intel Pentium 4 CPU 1.6GHz 512MB RAM DirectX 9.0a NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200, 128.0 MB memory, 41.09 Driver Creative SoundBlaster Live I really enjoy this aircraft and would like to solve the problem. Any help would be appreciated...Thanks...Donn

Guest Mike20

Hi I cant help you with a fix but I run the fokker pakage with no problems, I am on win 98 with an AMD2point2 and a ge-force2gts ultra card but in the past I have had trouble like yours with the mouse and it has allways turned out to be a conflict with the mouse drivers and the program I was running, hope this might be of some help to you sorry I cant help you more regards Mike

Thanks for the post Mike, I tried reinstalling the the mouse drivers but no success.Thanks...Donn