Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbuchner1

ANN: March 21 update

Guest cbuchner1

This March 21 update of Tileproxy adds two missing coastal scenery areas in the United States and corrects a serious loading speed issue on Quad Cores when Light Maps were used.Also a texture cache has been added for those who fly with the DirectX hook. Not sure about its benefits or performance gains yet - in fact I even managed to crash my nvidia driver with it twice. So buyer beware ;)Christian

Christian,First try tonight of latest download and TP is stuck half way through loading scenery on second flight. Window says:Access_mip_level<> for resolution 4096 failed on tile G:PROGRAM FILESTILEPROXYPHOTOREAL WORLD0501TEXTURE long number.BMP with buffered resolution 2048.PROXYUSER:INDIVIDUAL TILE ACCESSES 181436. 920.0 PER SECONDPROXYUSER:PRELOADED:89771. HIT 362628. MISS 401. MESSAGES:691The final graphic only loaded to 25% all the rest OK.Last weekend I cleared out photoreal world and have flown in this area once before when loading was OK. On the second flight it failed. Any ideas?Will keep trying.Bernard