Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Shadowhunter123

Texture problems with TP on FS9

Hi everyone.I installed that beautiful looking addon for FS9.It's version 7 beta, the recent I guess.When I start FS9 and then open TP, it begins to preload something.Next, when I start a flight, FS is loading quite longer than before. So I guess it's all right.But then I get these miserable textures.I don't really know, where the problem is. I just installed it and startet to fly while TP is running.jtfurhs2.jpgAny ideas how to fix that?Do I have to enter anywhere kind of a source from which TP should download the textures? I thought that'd go automatically.Hoping for answers.Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Since noone cared to reply, let me say the obvious: You might want to take a look at the user manual that comes with TileProxy, or at least at Ed Truthan's tutorial which is pinned to the top of this forum. And no, TileProxy is not all automatic, you do have to set it up manually before it will do anything useful.

I second this motion.Ed Truthan has a pretty nice guide and some example config files to get you going with FS9.Christian