Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Darklandz

Wow and some help needed

I just discovered this tool and i must say that i fell from my seat, i live in belgium and started to use TileProxy to map belgium, only done the belgian coast because it has a very nice detail ...Oops before i forget, a big cheers to the FileProxy developpers and it's is nice to see another pride of opensource!My first problem is when i start fsx the custom imaging is loaded but it looks blurry, i always need to go in add-ons>FileProxy and choose refresh scenery, after that the tiles are clear and crisp.Is it possible and if someone has the time could explain me how to share the new sceney i downloaded with someone else also running fsx and does not have an internet connection.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Is it possible and if someone has the time could explain me>how to share the new sceney i downloaded with someone else>also running fsx and does not have an internet connection.Well, TileProxy already operates in kind of a legal gray area, but sharing (ie. redistributing) the imagery you downloaded would certainly breach the image providers' copyrights.