Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spesimen

tileproxy statistics not updating?

hello, when i use tileproxy the statistics in the console window never change. i see preloaded # and messages both increase, but the tiles, tiles per second, hits and misses all just show 0 and never seem to change when i fly around. i assume this isn't normal?i also have some problems where it seems like i never really get very many tiles to load at full resolution. i am using lod=15 . it seems like the immediate area where i take off loads correctly but it is hard for the sim to fully load anywhere else even if i loiter over an area for a while. i can sense that sometimes they are having trouble updating if i'm going too fast (150knots) but even when i slow down or just circle over an area many times it just never seems to 'catch up.' similarly, if i refresh scenery, it loads for a while but doesn't seem to update or look any different, everything is just at a very low lod maybe 20m per pixel.any ideas? i am using beta 7, fsx/sp2, 2.5g core2duo, 2gig ram. i'm using ed t.'s config file basically except with changed cache directory path. the scenery looks like it is showing up in the cache and i see a coverage map that looks correct to what i flew when i use the manager tool.anyway thanks, tileproxy is a really cool idea, looking forward to some fun VFR explorations!cheers,-andy crosby

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!