Sign in to follow this  
Chris Willis

One Word - BOX!

http://www.infogamer.com/images/fs9-box.jpgLooks like we will finally get a nice collectors metal box from Microsoft. I am guessing it will be the same size as the new 5x7 standard software boxes. I was in Target yesterday and noticed both the professional and standard versions of FS2002 sitting on the shelf in the new 5x7 boxes. I for one am VERY happy the Microsoft has done away with the 'two version' scenario and decided to pack everything including the goodies into one versionMark[/color]Old Bridge (3N6) New Jersey[/color] AOPA Member since 1999 #02624412[/color]Learn To Fly with AOPA Project Pilot!][/color][/font[/bhttp://www.infogamer.com/images/aopa3.jpg

Hi, All latest game are in small case, no more manual it's been since after fs2002 release (I think)."professional and standard versions of FS2002 sitting on the shelf in the new 5x7 boxes"You have seen them in metal case or Cartonish box?ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

I've got FS2002 Pro here in a large cardboard box. It's still available in that as well as now in DVD-style cases (might be old stock of course).