Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlightLevel180

TP in FS9 w/ AutoGen?

Hi to all, and especially to the TP author, Christopher B.I want to start off by saying that TP has really changed the way we can fly in our virtual world of FS, especially in my full size Learjet 45 flight deck. The first time I used TP a week ago, I almost wet myself seeing my hometown airport looking just like the images I use everyday at work (Im a GIS Technician) out over my right wing as I was tearing out of the airport and heading south. It's an incredible solution to world-wide photo scenery and your efforts along with all the other's who've helped are greatly appreciated by myself.Now on to the subject of my post here- I see in this post:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...d=757&mode=fullthat it tells how to get AutoGen back in FSX. In all honesty, I have no use for FSX if I continue to get the AWESOME performance in FS9 that I have now with TP, but I'd really like to have Autogen back again if this is possible. Will the link above's guide work for FS9 as well?Thanks very much,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yeah this should work in FSX, too, but Autogen has to be defined manually for each and every single ground tile.There are a projects that offer Autogen definitions for large parts of the UK and Switzerland for download.

Thanks for the reply. I understand from other posts here in the TP forum that you may be working on a way that would enable it in a future release, or at the least a method that would make the process a bit simpler?Thanks again.